The industry has accepted the fact that cyber insurance is a growing market, but there are issues that need to be worked out.
There seems to be a level of insecurity among brokers when it comes to cyber insurance. When I was speaking to people in the market, questions like "what does it actually mean?" and "to what extent are companies exposed to cyber risk?" came up.
At a cyber symposium this week, Robert Hiscox, of Hiscox, stressed the importance of defining cyber risk in order to cover it
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years