The industry has accepted the fact that cyber insurance is a growing market, but there are issues that need to be worked out.
There seems to be a level of insecurity among brokers when it comes to cyber insurance. When I was speaking to people in the market, questions like "what does it actually mean?" and "to what extent are companies exposed to cyber risk?" came up.
At a cyber symposium this week, Robert Hiscox, of Hiscox, stressed the importance of defining cyber risk in order to cover it
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018