The industry has accepted the fact that cyber insurance is a growing market, but there are issues that need to be worked out.
There seems to be a level of insecurity among brokers when it comes to cyber insurance. When I was speaking to people in the market, questions like "what does it actually mean?" and "to what extent are companies exposed to cyber risk?" came up.
At a cyber symposium this week, Robert Hiscox, of Hiscox, stressed the importance of defining cyber risk in order to cover it co
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed