The industry has accepted the fact that cyber insurance is a growing market, but there are issues that need to be worked out.
There seems to be a level of insecurity among brokers when it comes to cyber insurance. When I was speaking to people in the market, questions like "what does it actually mean?" and "to what extent are companies exposed to cyber risk?" came up.
At a cyber symposium this week, Robert Hiscox, of Hiscox, stressed the importance of defining cyber risk in order to cover it
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020