The industry has accepted the fact that cyber insurance is a growing market, but there are issues that need to be worked out.
There seems to be a level of insecurity among brokers when it comes to cyber insurance. When I was speaking to people in the market, questions like "what does it actually mean?" and "to what extent are companies exposed to cyber risk?" came up.
At a cyber symposium this week, Robert Hiscox, of Hiscox, stressed the importance of defining cyber risk in order to cover it co
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks