Just like many of the great things we have in this world, Abba, Ikea and delicious meatballs to name a few, I come from the beautiful and snowy country of Sweden. Insurance Age is my first job as a journalist in the UK and I must say this week has been an eye-opener.
Previously, I worked as a journalist on a daily regional newspaper in a small town in northern Sweden. You might wonder how I ended up here in London and I will happily tell you the true story.
One day I realised I was incredibly
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019