Just like many of the great things we have in this world, Abba, Ikea and delicious meatballs to name a few, I come from the beautiful and snowy country of Sweden. Insurance Age is my first job as a journalist in the UK and I must say this week has been an eye-opener.
Previously, I worked as a journalist on a daily regional newspaper in a small town in northern Sweden. You might wonder how I ended up here in London and I will happily tell you the true story.
One day I realised I was incredibly
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product