Just like many of the great things we have in this world, Abba, Ikea and delicious meatballs to name a few, I come from the beautiful and snowy country of Sweden. Insurance Age is my first job as a journalist in the UK and I must say this week has been an eye-opener.
Previously, I worked as a journalist on a daily regional newspaper in a small town in northern Sweden. You might wonder how I ended up here in London and I will happily tell you the true story.
One day I realised I was incredibly bo
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards