Just like many of the great things we have in this world, Abba, Ikea and delicious meatballs to name a few, I come from the beautiful and snowy country of Sweden. Insurance Age is my first job as a journalist in the UK and I must say this week has been an eye-opener.
Previously, I worked as a journalist on a daily regional newspaper in a small town in northern Sweden. You might wonder how I ended up here in London and I will happily tell you the true story.
One day I realised I was incredibly bo
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies