Just like many of the great things we have in this world, Abba, Ikea and delicious meatballs to name a few, I come from the beautiful and snowy country of Sweden. Insurance Age is my first job as a journalist in the UK and I must say this week has been an eye-opener.
Previously, I worked as a journalist on a daily regional newspaper in a small town in northern Sweden. You might wonder how I ended up here in London and I will happily tell you the true story.
One day I realised I was incredibly
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018