And every year, the newspapers will print pictures of lovely girls receiving their exam results – even those same newspapers that will also print articles bemoaning the lack of imagination behind this practice.
Most people will remember their own results days. After a break long enough to just about forget the horror of exams, suddenly the outcome is just hours away and you’re reliving the moment you forgot every Wordsworth quote you ever learned.
The pressure is arguably worst for A-level
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs