And every year, the newspapers will print pictures of lovely girls receiving their exam results – even those same newspapers that will also print articles bemoaning the lack of imagination behind this practice.
Most people will remember their own results days. After a break long enough to just about forget the horror of exams, suddenly the outcome is just hours away and you’re reliving the moment you forgot every Wordsworth quote you ever learned.
The pressure is arguably worst for A-level
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product