And every year, the newspapers will print pictures of lovely girls receiving their exam results – even those same newspapers that will also print articles bemoaning the lack of imagination behind this practice.
Most people will remember their own results days. After a break long enough to just about forget the horror of exams, suddenly the outcome is just hours away and you’re reliving the moment you forgot every Wordsworth quote you ever learned.
The pressure is arguably worst for A-level stude
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April