And every year, the newspapers will print pictures of lovely girls receiving their exam results – even those same newspapers that will also print articles bemoaning the lack of imagination behind this practice.
Most people will remember their own results days. After a break long enough to just about forget the horror of exams, suddenly the outcome is just hours away and you’re reliving the moment you forgot every Wordsworth quote you ever learned.
The pressure is arguably worst for A-level
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners