And my good friend Honest John The Bookie has kindly drafted up a cut-out-and-keep form guide regarding the runners and riders. It may well be anything but exhaustive but he thinks you'll be surprised by the "favourite".
5) Wearing the silks of RSA is Adrian Brown. The UK and Western Europe chief executive brings the benefit of knowing the business inside out. And judging by how often the insurer has wheeled out Mr Brown for interviews over the past few weeks then he must be being considered on
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?