Having already purchased Barbon Insurance Group in May, the broker’s buying campaign gained momentum this month as it finally confirmed, after weeks of speculation, that it was bringing Giles into the fold.
This was followed in quick succession by this week’s announcement that Belmont International had been bought. All this shopping action has of course stirred up yet more rumours around other potential acquisitions for AJG.
One that has been repeated time and again concerns Scottish broker
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners