Having already purchased Barbon Insurance Group in May, the broker’s buying campaign gained momentum this month as it finally confirmed, after weeks of speculation, that it was bringing Giles into the fold.
This was followed in quick succession by this week’s announcement that Belmont International had been bought. All this shopping action has of course stirred up yet more rumours around other potential acquisitions for AJG.
One that has been repeated time and again concerns Scottish broker Cent
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel