Having already purchased Barbon Insurance Group in May, the broker’s buying campaign gained momentum this month as it finally confirmed, after weeks of speculation, that it was bringing Giles into the fold.
This was followed in quick succession by this week’s announcement that Belmont International had been bought. All this shopping action has of course stirred up yet more rumours around other potential acquisitions for AJG.
One that has been repeated time and again concerns Scottish broker Cent
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti