Not a bad one, however, in fact I’d go so far as to chalk it up as a good one.
The week began with the news that, in the three months to June, optimism amongst insurance brokers rose at its fastest rate in a year.
The statistics from the Confederation of British Industry and PwC revealed that broker attitudes had undergone a complete turnaround over the past nine months – in December a greater number of brokers were less optimistic than more optimistic.
A nice way to start the week, although if
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti