Not a bad one, however, in fact I’d go so far as to chalk it up as a good one.
The week began with the news that, in the three months to June, optimism amongst insurance brokers rose at its fastest rate in a year.
The statistics from the Confederation of British Industry and PwC revealed that broker attitudes had undergone a complete turnaround over the past nine months – in December a greater number of brokers were less optimistic than more optimistic.
A nice way to start the week, although if
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel