Not a bad one, however, in fact I’d go so far as to chalk it up as a good one.
The week began with the news that, in the three months to June, optimism amongst insurance brokers rose at its fastest rate in a year.
The statistics from the Confederation of British Industry and PwC revealed that broker attitudes had undergone a complete turnaround over the past nine months – in December a greater number of brokers were less optimistic than more optimistic.
A nice way to start the week, although if
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?