Last week the Financial Conduct Authority published its report into MLEI following a thematic review of the market place.
And the long and short of its conclusion was that it would look again at the industry in a year's time to assess how firms have improved their marketing following the recommendations.
Yet, despite this cautionary note, overall there was no need for the panic button to be pressed by those involved in this area of the market.
The document listed three areas in which firms shou
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack