Last week the Financial Conduct Authority published its report into MLEI following a thematic review of the market place.
And the long and short of its conclusion was that it would look again at the industry in a year's time to assess how firms have improved their marketing following the recommendations.
Yet, despite this cautionary note, overall there was no need for the panic button to be pressed by those involved in this area of the market.
The document listed three areas in which firms shou
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April