Last week the Financial Conduct Authority published its report into MLEI following a thematic review of the market place.
And the long and short of its conclusion was that it would look again at the industry in a year's time to assess how firms have improved their marketing following the recommendations.
Yet, despite this cautionary note, overall there was no need for the panic button to be pressed by those involved in this area of the market.
The document listed three areas in which firms
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress