A couple of nights ago I attended an insurance press event with a difference.
Among the usual gaggle of industry figures and eager journalists was a guest palm reader.
A natural cynic of all things vaguely supernatural I was a willing volunteer as she looked to interpret the wrinkles and creases in my hands.
Indeed, I left pleasantly surprised following her reading. A number of her interpretations were highly perceptive, if not pretty darn accurate.
Anyway, the point I originally intended to mak
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks