A couple of nights ago I attended an insurance press event with a difference.
Among the usual gaggle of industry figures and eager journalists was a guest palm reader.
A natural cynic of all things vaguely supernatural I was a willing volunteer as she looked to interpret the wrinkles and creases in my hands.
Indeed, I left pleasantly surprised following her reading. A number of her interpretations were highly perceptive, if not pretty darn accurate.
Anyway, the point I originally intended to
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018