A couple of nights ago I attended an insurance press event with a difference.
Among the usual gaggle of industry figures and eager journalists was a guest palm reader.
A natural cynic of all things vaguely supernatural I was a willing volunteer as she looked to interpret the wrinkles and creases in my hands.
Indeed, I left pleasantly surprised following her reading. A number of her interpretations were highly perceptive, if not pretty darn accurate.
Anyway, the point I originally intended to mak
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed