So it must have been the last desperate cry of a disenfranchised man fighting the might and indifference of the insurance world and just the latest example of insurers ripping off the poor individual consumer?
Well no but read on and you’ll see just what insurance companies have to put up with sometimes. The dispute between Axa and Gerry McDonagh revolves around the theft and burning out of his car while he was residing at her majesty’s pleasure.
The crux of the dispute was whether or not the ca
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData