So it must have been the last desperate cry of a disenfranchised man fighting the might and indifference of the insurance world and just the latest example of insurers ripping off the poor individual consumer?
Well no but read on and you’ll see just what insurance companies have to put up with sometimes. The dispute between Axa and Gerry McDonagh revolves around the theft and burning out of his car while he was residing at her majesty’s pleasure.
The crux of the dispute was whether or not the
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey