So it must have been the last desperate cry of a disenfranchised man fighting the might and indifference of the insurance world and just the latest example of insurers ripping off the poor individual consumer?
Well no but read on and you’ll see just what insurance companies have to put up with sometimes. The dispute between Axa and Gerry McDonagh revolves around the theft and burning out of his car while he was residing at her majesty’s pleasure.
The crux of the dispute was whether or not the ca
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017