Risk management is such an important part of the way we interact with our clients today that one has to wonder why everyone isn’t doing it. The obvious answer is that the integrated managing of risks for a company isn’t initially an easy option for the broker, the client or the carrier. That, in turn, probably explains why so few businesses have a serviceable health and safety policy, let alone a rigorous business continuity plan.
Sadly many organisations come to appreciate the value of risk man
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData