Private Equity (PE) firms, high-net-worth investors and banks are interested in providing funds to insurance brokers, provided the opportunity is right. So what does the right opportunity look like, and how can brokers make themselves attractive to investors?
Private equity investors
PE firms normally look for two kinds of investment - a buy and build opportunity (with moderate growth) or one with high growth potential.
In the current soft market and economic climate, it is difficult for brokers
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey