Private Equity (PE) firms, high-net-worth investors and banks are interested in providing funds to insurance brokers, provided the opportunity is right. So what does the right opportunity look like, and how can brokers make themselves attractive to investors?
Private equity investors
PE firms normally look for two kinds of investment - a buy and build opportunity (with moderate growth) or one with high growth potential.
In the current soft market and economic climate, it is difficult for brokers
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData