Designing, implementing and managing a staff training programme is one of the most important non-core business functions that brokers are now required to undertake.
This comes at a cost and requires management time, staff time and financial backing to be successful.
While the best firms in the market have always provided comprehensive training programmes for their staff, there is no doubt that the impetus for all to do so has come from the introduction of statutory regulation.
As the British Ins
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards