Designing, implementing and managing a staff training programme is one of the most important non-core business functions that brokers are now required to undertake.
This comes at a cost and requires management time, staff time and financial backing to be successful.
While the best firms in the market have always provided comprehensive training programmes for their staff, there is no doubt that the impetus for all to do so has come from the introduction of statutory regulation.
As the British Ins
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies