This paper should be out by the end of the year, be passed by the EU parliament in 2011 and be implemented in EU states by 2013. If past experience is anything to go by the UK will meet the deadline but most of the rest of Europe will take until about 2015.
The body of opinion is that there will be commission disclosure. It is already mandatory in some countries and will need to be extended to the rest of the EU so that a level playing field is established. A further important point is that the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData