As the global recession continues to bear down on businesses and professionals - especially those working in financial services - continuing professional development (CPD) may not be at the top of the average broker or general insurance practitioner's list of priorities.
So why should they bother?
Professionalism is about behaviour as well as knowledge. What better way to demonstrate professionalism than to ensure standards of knowledge are up to date, and give the public measurable assurances o
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed