As the global recession continues to bear down on businesses and professionals - especially those working in financial services - continuing professional development (CPD) may not be at the top of the average broker or general insurance practitioner's list of priorities.
So why should they bother?
Professionalism is about behaviour as well as knowledge. What better way to demonstrate professionalism than to ensure standards of knowledge are up to date, and give the public measurable assurances
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers