As the global recession continues to bear down on businesses and professionals - especially those working in financial services - continuing professional development (CPD) may not be at the top of the average broker or general insurance practitioner's list of priorities.
So why should they bother?
Professionalism is about behaviour as well as knowledge. What better way to demonstrate professionalism than to ensure standards of knowledge are up to date, and give the public measurable assurances o
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks