Heath Lambert has hired two financial risks directors to further strengthen its team. Mark Burden has over 20 years' experience in financial lines, and has previously worked at Willis and Marsh. He specialises in commercial directors' and officers' insurance, particularly for large multinational companies and has worked extensively with complex financial institutions. Carol Shorrock has worked in broking and underwriting, most recently with Willis and Ace. She is specialised in financial institu
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April