The secret of a good scheme is to fully understand the target market in depth; that necessitates the broker having an intimate knowledge of potential customers. A good idea in isolation is not enough; an insurer will want to be assured that the broker knows what customers need. For example, what does the economic outlook for this sector look like in the medium to long-term? Is the sector undergoing change that might lead to wholesale replacement of machinery and equipment or the introduction of
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do