In an era of growth, nearly 40% of schemes brokers have seen an uplift of up to 10% in schemes business within the last year, and 84% predict market growth during the next five years.
With this in mind, there’s an opportunity for brokers who have developed a niche or specialism to launch or further develop schemes in the UK market.
For advice and information on how to do this, join us for the latest Insurance Age webinar tomorrow [Wednesday 3rd October] at 11am where we will be sitting down
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure