In an era of growth, nearly 40% of schemes brokers have seen an uplift of up to 10% in schemes business within the last year, and 84% predict market growth during the next five years.
With this in mind, there’s an opportunity for brokers who have developed a niche or specialism to launch or further develop schemes in the UK market.
For advice and information on how to do this, join us for the latest Insurance Age webinar tomorrow [Wednesday 3rd October] at 11am where we will be sitting down
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman