In an era of growth, nearly 40% of schemes brokers have seen an uplift of up to 10% in schemes business within the last year, and 84% predict market growth during the next five years.
With this in mind, there’s an opportunity for brokers who have developed a niche or specialism to launch or further develop schemes in the UK market.
For advice and information on how to do this, join us for the latest Insurance Age webinar tomorrow [Wednesday 3rd October] at 11am where we will be sitting down
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers