In an era of growth, nearly 40% of schemes brokers have seen an uplift of up to 10% in schemes business within the last year, and 84% predict market growth during the next five years.
With this in mind, there’s an opportunity for brokers who have developed a niche or specialism to launch or further develop schemes in the UK market.
For advice and information on how to do this, join us for the latest Insurance Age webinar tomorrow [Wednesday 3rd October] at 11am where we will be sitting down
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey