Gallagher has appointed Brent Kruger as its new UK chief information officer (CIO), and he is set to take up the role in early November, Insurance Age can reveal.
This follows Steve O’Donnell’s departure from the business, which Insurance Age confirmed in August.
The broker stated that Kruger has more than 25 years’ experience in the field of technology and operations.
In his new role he will be responsible for setting the strategic direction of Gallagher’s UK technology division in line with
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move