Gallagher has bought Brentford-based RGA Group for an undisclosed sum.
RGA Group comprises three businesses – Rentguard, Home & Travel and RGA Underwriting – and is a UK intermediary specialising in landlord insurance and the lettings industry.
The business was founded by group chief executive officer James Castell, who launched Rentguard in 2001 to target the private landlord sector.
According to Gallagher, the group has since built a multi-channel specialist capability, which currently
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management