Brightside Group has posted a loss before tax of £10.3m for the year ended 31 December 2018, remaining relatively flat compared to the £10.2m loss reported for 2017.
Total revenue for the year was down by 17% to £36.1m (2017: £42.1m), which the broker said was a result of a restructure in its medical reporting business, Injury QED (IQED).
The adjusted Ebitda for the whole group was £5.6m, up slightly from the £5.1m reported in 2017.
A breakdown of the revenue figure showed that the broking
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management