Sure Thing!’s new owner Policy Expert has begun work to change the broker’s business model, according to co-founder Adam Powell.
The motor broker was bought by Policy Expert in June this year, and as a result Sure Thing! CEO Brendan Devine left the business, along with commercial director, Stevie Sutherland and underwriting director, Kevin Kiernan.
Following the acquisition, Powell took over as Sure Thing! CEO, whilst also remaining as chief operating officer of Policy Expert.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal