Ardonagh has confirmed the closure of all Swinton Retail branches in its financial results for the six months to 30 June 2019.
An investor presentation revealed that the final 11 Swinton branches were closed in July 2019.
According to the report, Swinton’s retail business had a total of 59 branches when it was bought by Ardonagh for £165m in September 2018.
Prior to the deal, the specialist personal lines broker had announced a stream of branch closures and begun a digital transformation
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management