Call Connection’s joint administrators have confirmed that the firm’s administration period has been extended until 12 July 2020.
The Ipswich-based broker lead generator went into liquidation in July 2017 and this is the second time the administration period has been extended.
In the latest administrator’s report, filed to Companies House on 19 August, joint administrators Martha Thompson and Colin Haig of accountancy firm BDO, stated that distributions are still due to be paid to creditors.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move