Fresh Insurance has reported a turnover of £27.4m for the 17 months ended 31 December 2018.
The broker also posted a profit before tax of £3.5m for the period, as well as an operating profit of £3.1m.
Fresh was bought by Vantage Holdings in May 2018 and the broking firm has since extended its accounting period to align with Vantage’s, which means there are no like-for-like figures to compare.
In the 12 months ended 31 July 2017, the business reported a turnover of £16.9m and a pre-tax profit
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management