Ardonagh Group is set to transfer advised commercial lines clients from Swinton Business to Towergate Insurance Brokers from 1 October 2019, Insurance Age can reveal.
The business confirmed that the move means that “some roles will be made redundant”, adding that some employees will transfer to Towergate offices.
It is not yet known how many branches will close as a result of the move, but Swinton Business has seven offices across the UK, in Burnley, Burton-on-Trent, Dartford, Glasgow,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move