The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has declared insurance broker Westbury Capital Partners in default.
The business was trading as The Insurance Business and Westcap and specialised in home and contents, motor and travel insurance as well as high net worth home and specialist jewellery insurance.
According to a document filed on Companies House, the broker appointed a voluntary liquidator, Daniel Jeeves from Kirks, in February this year.
Westbury Capital Partners also
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move