The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has declared insurance broker Westbury Capital Partners in default.
The business was trading as The Insurance Business and Westcap and specialised in home and contents, motor and travel insurance as well as high net worth home and specialist jewellery insurance.
According to a document filed on Companies House, the broker appointed a voluntary liquidator, Daniel Jeeves from Kirks, in February this year.
Westbury Capital Partners also
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018