Autoline Insurance has revealed that it suffered a cyber breach in an email to customers.
Sent yesterday (12 August), the email revealed that malware contacted customers and business partners with phishing spam:
“We are aware that on Monday 5th and Friday 9th August, a small number of our customers and business partners received a spam email from Autoline Insurance. This contained an image designed to resemble a PDF attachment, with an embedded link to a website.
“Following our investigations
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management