Ecclesiastical has launched The Social Club, a training programme for brokers developed by social media experts.
The move is in response to research conducted by the provider revealing that two-thirds of brokers do not use social media for business purposes.
According to the survey, while half of brokers said they are using social media platforms such as LinkedIn (40%), Facebook (30%) and Twitter (24%) to connect with customers, only a third of brokers are reaching out via social channels
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018