Genasys Technologies has launched a tool designed to help brokers rapidly deploy their products to their customers through affinity and scheme partners.
According to the software house the tool enables brokers to easily embed an online sales and policy fulfilment capability into any third party website.
Craig Olivier, business development director at Genasys, said: “From the many conversations that we’ve had with UK brokers over the past year, it became clear that many of them faced a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018