InsurTech start-up Digital Fineprint (DFP) has launched a new real-time business tracking software with the aim to tackle underinsurance in SMEs.
According to DFP, the product, called Renew, aims to simplify the tracking of changes happening to SMEs, including offices, directors and turnover, in order to help brokers and insurers provide better advice as firms’ insurance needs change.
The InsurTech business noted that the product will alert brokers and insurers to notable developments that can
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith