InsurTech start-up Digital Fineprint (DFP) has launched a new real-time business tracking software with the aim to tackle underinsurance in SMEs.
According to DFP, the product, called Renew, aims to simplify the tracking of changes happening to SMEs, including offices, directors and turnover, in order to help brokers and insurers provide better advice as firms’ insurance needs change.
The InsurTech business noted that the product will alert brokers and insurers to notable developments that can
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018