The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has published indicative numbers illustrating how its levy will be distributed across firms in 2019/20.
According to the organisation, the top 110 firms, comprising 0.2% of the total levy paying population, will pay an average of £3m, which is almost 61% of the total levy bill.
Meanwhile, 59% of the 46,000 firms that will pay FSCS’s levy this year will pay less than £50.
The scheme added that more than 4,500 businesses will not pay any levy at
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers