Autonet owner Atlanta Group has reached an agreement with Ageas to take over the lease of Ageas’ Stoke-on-Trent office and offer employment to the majority of the 220 staff who work at the site.
In March, Ageas confirmed it was to close its operations in Stoke and Port Solent, anticipating up to 430 redundancies.
Atlanta, the retail division of the Ardonagh Group, which also owns Carole Nash and Swinton, said it was taking over the office in a phased programme beginning 1 September 2019.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?