Autonet owner Atlanta Group has reached an agreement with Ageas to take over the lease of Ageas’ Stoke-on-Trent office and offer employment to the majority of the 220 staff who work at the site.
In March, Ageas confirmed it was to close its operations in Stoke and Port Solent, anticipating up to 430 redundancies.
Atlanta, the retail division of the Ardonagh Group, which also owns Carole Nash and Swinton, said it was taking over the office in a phased programme beginning 1 September 2019.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move