Saffron Insurance has announced that David Beswick will be stepping down as managing director over the coming months.
Directors Steve Seekings, Colin Fellowes and Keith McGregor will continue to lead the business together until a successor is found.
The broker stated that Beswick will be available to the business until January 2020 to ensure a smooth handover.
Commenting on the decision, Beswick said: “I have spent many fantastic years building Saffron Insurance and feel privileged to have
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders