Saffron Insurance has announced that David Beswick will be stepping down as managing director over the coming months.
Directors Steve Seekings, Colin Fellowes and Keith McGregor will continue to lead the business together until a successor is found.
The broker stated that Beswick will be available to the business until January 2020 to ensure a smooth handover.
Commenting on the decision, Beswick said: “I have spent many fantastic years building Saffron Insurance and feel privileged to have
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?