Towergate has confirmed it is closing its office in Halifax at the end of the month in a move which will impact 12 staff, Insurance Age can reveal.
The broker stated that the servicing of its Halifax clients will move to its office in Leeds, adding that all staff in its Halifax branch have been offered a position in Leeds.
Six people have decided to leave the business, while the remaining six have decided to stay with the business and take up roles in Leeds.
A Towergate spokesperson
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020