Towergate has confirmed it is closing its office in Halifax at the end of the month in a move which will impact 12 staff, Insurance Age can reveal.
The broker stated that the servicing of its Halifax clients will move to its office in Leeds, adding that all staff in its Halifax branch have been offered a position in Leeds.
Six people have decided to leave the business, while the remaining six have decided to stay with the business and take up roles in Leeds.
A Towergate spokesperson
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?