The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has stated that it has made the application and renewal process for corporate Chartered status easier.
This follows the news from May that the CII had redesigned its corporate Chartered position for the insurance and financial planning profession after a consultation with the industry, consumers and public bodies.
According to the organisation, there will be a new application form for applying for and renewing corporate Chartered status from today (1
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues