The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has stated that it has made the application and renewal process for corporate Chartered status easier.
This follows the news from May that the CII had redesigned its corporate Chartered position for the insurance and financial planning profession after a consultation with the industry, consumers and public bodies.
According to the organisation, there will be a new application form for applying for and renewing corporate Chartered status from today (1
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers