Seventeen Group has bought Essex-based Graybrook Insurance for an undisclosed sum.
Graybrook was founded by Bill Hulse in 1972 and specialises in medical malpractice and professional indemnity, focusing on schemes for clinical organisations and associations.
Seventeen Group consists of James Hallam Insurance Brokers, Touchstone Underwriting and 4Sight Risk Management.
The business stated that Graybrook will be integrated with James Hallam’s specialist team within the healthcare sector, Pro
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues