PIB Group’s turnover nearly doubled in 2018, to £106.8m from £59.7m in 2017.
According to a document filed on Companies House, the business also posted a post-tax loss of £23.1m in 2018 (2017: £12.3m).
However, PIB also reported that its Ebitdae profit had jumped to £15.1m in 2018 from £4.0m in the preceding year.
Ryan Brown, chief financial officer for PIB, commented: “We are delighted with the progress we made in 2018 as a group in what was only our third full year of operation.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues