PIB Group’s turnover nearly doubled in 2018, to £106.8m from £59.7m in 2017.
According to a document filed on Companies House, the business also posted a post-tax loss of £23.1m in 2018 (2017: £12.3m).
However, PIB also reported that its Ebitdae profit had jumped to £15.1m in 2018 from £4.0m in the preceding year.
Ryan Brown, chief financial officer for PIB, commented: “We are delighted with the progress we made in 2018 as a group in what was only our third full year of operation.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison