PIB Group’s turnover nearly doubled in 2018, to £106.8m from £59.7m in 2017.
According to a document filed on Companies House, the business also posted a post-tax loss of £23.1m in 2018 (2017: £12.3m).
However, PIB also reported that its Ebitdae profit had jumped to £15.1m in 2018 from £4.0m in the preceding year.
Ryan Brown, chief financial officer for PIB, commented: “We are delighted with the progress we made in 2018 as a group in what was only our third full year of operation.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns