Thomas Sagar Insurances (Sagars) has bought Thomas Cook & Son Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed sum.
This is Sagars’ first deal since it was purchased by Global Risk Partners (GRP) last year.
Commercial lines broker Thomas Cook, which was established in 1946, is based in Burnley, Lancashire.
The broker specialises in hi-tech engineering and the entertainment industry.
John Meadows, managing director of Sagars, explained that Thomas Cook MD, John Cook will be coming across to Sagars along
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues