Bravo Group, owner of Broker Network and Compass, is set to agree on an £80m loan facility with a major bank, which it will use to fund acquisitions.
Simon Drew, group chief financial officer at Bravo, told Insurance Age that the loan is in addition to the firm’s current funding and takes its acquisition facilities up to just under £200m.
“We have £110m today for the acquisitions and the additional £80m gives us more fire power for further acquisitions for the group,” Drew continued.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns