Bravo Group, owner of Broker Network and Compass, is set to agree on an £80m loan facility with a major bank, which it will use to fund acquisitions.
Simon Drew, group chief financial officer at Bravo, told Insurance Age that the loan is in addition to the firm’s current funding and takes its acquisition facilities up to just under £200m.
“We have £110m today for the acquisitions and the additional £80m gives us more fire power for further acquisitions for the group,” Drew continued.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal