Bravo Group, owner of Broker Network and Compass, is set to agree on an £80m loan facility with a major bank, which it will use to fund acquisitions.
Simon Drew, group chief financial officer at Bravo, told Insurance Age that the loan is in addition to the firm’s current funding and takes its acquisition facilities up to just under £200m.
“We have £110m today for the acquisitions and the additional £80m gives us more fire power for further acquisitions for the group,” Drew continued.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years