Konsileo chief executive and co-founder John Warburton has confirmed that four people have been let go from the broker today (12 June), Insurance Age can reveal.
The four brokers were part of the start-up’s team of client directors, which now has 14 members.
Warburton told Insurance Age: “It’s the normal process of working through people’s plans and some of them couldn’t be fulfilled.
“It’s not something we do lightly, we take a long time and do a lot of coaching and mentoring before we take
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click