Konsileo chief executive and co-founder John Warburton has confirmed that four people have been let go from the broker today (12 June), Insurance Age can reveal.
The four brokers were part of the start-up’s team of client directors, which now has 14 members.
Warburton told Insurance Age: “It’s the normal process of working through people’s plans and some of them couldn’t be fulfilled.
“It’s not something we do lightly, we take a long time and do a lot of coaching and mentoring before we take
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years