Jensten Group has appointed former Broker Network chief executive officer Andy Fairchild to the newly created role of retail managing director.
He will take up the post on 8 July, and the business noted that his role will be to expand and deliver on the broader retail strategy for Jensten Group, looking at both organic growth and growth through acquisitions.
Fairchild left Broker Network in December last year, after five years in the CEO role. Prior to that he worked as managing director of
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years