PIB Group has completed a debt refinancing of £200m to fund future deals and support organic growth, Insurance Age can reveal.
The refinancing was led by KKR & Co and Apollo and the other lenders are Bain Capital, Bridgepoint Credit, Butterfield Bank and RBS NatWest.
PIB chief financial officer Ryan Brown told Insurance Age that one of the reasons for the refinance was that the business had outgrown the capability of its old club of lenders.
“We’ve looked to refinance with a group of lenders,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click