PIB Group has completed a debt refinancing of £200m to fund future deals and support organic growth, Insurance Age can reveal.
The refinancing was led by KKR & Co and Apollo and the other lenders are Bain Capital, Bridgepoint Credit, Butterfield Bank and RBS NatWest.
PIB chief financial officer Ryan Brown told Insurance Age that one of the reasons for the refinance was that the business had outgrown the capability of its old club of lenders.
“We’ve looked to refinance with a group of lenders,
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years