Boris Johnson was paid £25,540 to speak at the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s (Biba) Conference, according to the House of Commons’ register of members’ financial interest.
According to the document, transport for Johnson and one member of staff was also provided.
By comparison, the former Foreign Secretary received £38,250 for a speaking engagement for Citigroup in London on 12 March this year, and £28,900 from KNect365 for a speech on 4 December 2018, also in London.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click