Nearly six out of ten brokers (56%) describe stress levels in the industry as high, according to research by Premium Credit.
According to the survey 56% of brokers also expect stress levels to rise over the next three years.
At a discussion at the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s (Biba) annual conference in Manchester panellists urged brokers to talk about mental health.
Former cricket player Freddie Flintoff said: “Bosses have a responsibility to create an environment where people
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand