Nearly six out of ten brokers (56%) describe stress levels in the industry as high, according to research by Premium Credit.
According to the survey 56% of brokers also expect stress levels to rise over the next three years.
At a discussion at the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s (Biba) annual conference in Manchester panellists urged brokers to talk about mental health.
Former cricket player Freddie Flintoff said: “Bosses have a responsibility to create an environment where people
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester