Nearly six out of ten brokers (56%) describe stress levels in the industry as high, according to research by Premium Credit.
According to the survey 56% of brokers also expect stress levels to rise over the next three years.
At a discussion at the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s (Biba) annual conference in Manchester panellists urged brokers to talk about mental health.
Former cricket player Freddie Flintoff said: “Bosses have a responsibility to create an environment where people
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product