Trakm8 has unveiled a turnkey telematics insurance solution, which it said will allow brokers and insurers to launch a telematics product with no up-front costs.
The business, which specialises in telematics, vehicle cameras, optimisation, and fleet management solutions, stated that the Driveably solution will be officially launched at the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s conference in Manchester this week (15 and 16 May).
According to Trakm8, the product was designed to make it as
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m