Trakm8 has unveiled a turnkey telematics insurance solution, which it said will allow brokers and insurers to launch a telematics product with no up-front costs.
The business, which specialises in telematics, vehicle cameras, optimisation, and fleet management solutions, stated that the Driveably solution will be officially launched at the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s conference in Manchester this week (15 and 16 May).
According to Trakm8, the product was designed to make it as
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board