Bristol-based Hayes Parsons Insurance Brokers has teamed up with Genasys Technologies on a digital transformation programme, Insurance Age can reveal.
South African software house Genasys launched in the UK in March last year and Hayes Parsons stated that it will now migrate its schemes products onto the firm’s Ski platform.
A spokesperson for Hayes Parsons told Insurance Age that the broker’s relationship with SSP is unaffected and that the partnership with Genasys only applies to its schemes
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester