Bristol-based Hayes Parsons Insurance Brokers has teamed up with Genasys Technologies on a digital transformation programme, Insurance Age can reveal.
South African software house Genasys launched in the UK in March last year and Hayes Parsons stated that it will now migrate its schemes products onto the firm’s Ski platform.
A spokesperson for Hayes Parsons told Insurance Age that the broker’s relationship with SSP is unaffected and that the partnership with Genasys only applies to its schemes
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- CII masters degree available remotely
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018