Bristol-based Hayes Parsons Insurance Brokers has teamed up with Genasys Technologies on a digital transformation programme, Insurance Age can reveal.
South African software house Genasys launched in the UK in March last year and Hayes Parsons stated that it will now migrate its schemes products onto the firm’s Ski platform.
A spokesperson for Hayes Parsons told Insurance Age that the broker’s relationship with SSP is unaffected and that the partnership with Genasys only applies to its schemes
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years