J M Glendinning has bought Scarborough-based Ridley Macmillan Insurance Brokers, Insurance Age can reveal.
Ridley Macmillan’s managing director Julie Macmillan will stay with the business and work with the J M Glendinning team.
The broker was established over 20 years ago and places £1m of gross written premium annually.
The company employs a total of two people, and all staff will transfer into J M Glendinning’s Scarborough office.
J M Glendinning’s group managing director Nick
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment