J M Glendinning has bought Scarborough-based Ridley Macmillan Insurance Brokers, Insurance Age can reveal.
Ridley Macmillan’s managing director Julie Macmillan will stay with the business and work with the J M Glendinning team.
The broker was established over 20 years ago and places £1m of gross written premium annually.
The company employs a total of two people, and all staff will transfer into J M Glendinning’s Scarborough office.
J M Glendinning’s group managing director Nick
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change