The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has further extended the deadline for broker CRL Management to find an alternative insurer to provide replacement cover for Alpha policies.
The broker now has until 30 April to find new cover for latent defect and structural damage insurance policyholders whose policies terminated last August.
Unrated Danish provider Alpha went bankrupt in May last year and at the end of March the regulator extended CRL’s deadline by two weeks.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm