The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has further extended the deadline for broker CRL Management to find an alternative insurer to provide replacement cover for Alpha policies.
The broker now has until 30 April to find new cover for latent defect and structural damage insurance policyholders whose policies terminated last August.
Unrated Danish provider Alpha went bankrupt in May last year and at the end of March the regulator extended CRL’s deadline by two weeks.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns