The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has further extended the deadline for broker CRL Management to find an alternative insurer to provide replacement cover for Alpha policies.
The broker now has until 30 April to find new cover for latent defect and structural damage insurance policyholders whose policies terminated last August.
Unrated Danish provider Alpha went bankrupt in May last year and at the end of March the regulator extended CRL’s deadline by two weeks.
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand