CRL Management is focused on providing as much assistance as possible to support affected Alpha policyholders and customers, according to the broker’s chief executive officer Steve Mansour.
At the start of the month the FSCS extended CRL’s deadline to find replacement cover for Alpha policies by two weeks.
Unrated Danish provider Alpha went bankrupt in May last year and CRL was given more time to find an alternative insurer to provide cover for Alpha latent defect and structural damage
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm