CRL Management is focused on providing as much assistance as possible to support affected Alpha policyholders and customers, according to the broker’s chief executive officer Steve Mansour.
At the start of the month the FSCS extended CRL’s deadline to find replacement cover for Alpha policies by two weeks.
Unrated Danish provider Alpha went bankrupt in May last year and CRL was given more time to find an alternative insurer to provide cover for Alpha latent defect and structural damage
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns