CRL Management is focused on providing as much assistance as possible to support affected Alpha policyholders and customers, according to the broker’s chief executive officer Steve Mansour.
At the start of the month the FSCS extended CRL’s deadline to find replacement cover for Alpha policies by two weeks.
Unrated Danish provider Alpha went bankrupt in May last year and CRL was given more time to find an alternative insurer to provide cover for Alpha latent defect and structural damage
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing