Aston Lark has bought Jobson James Insurance Brokers and its specialist employee benefits practice Jobson James Consulting for an undisclosed sum.
Established in 2010, chartered broker Jobson James has four offices in Birmingham, Dudley, Leominster and Kidderminster.
Jobson James director Martin James will remain with the business along with all of the 43 staff.
The commercial broker specialises in the rail, real estate and trade credit sectors, as well as high net worth.
This is Aston lark
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm