Aston Lark has bought Jobson James Insurance Brokers and its specialist employee benefits practice Jobson James Consulting for an undisclosed sum.
Established in 2010, chartered broker Jobson James has four offices in Birmingham, Dudley, Leominster and Kidderminster.
Jobson James director Martin James will remain with the business along with all of the 43 staff.
The commercial broker specialises in the rail, real estate and trade credit sectors, as well as high net worth.
This is Aston lark
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger