Aston Lark has bought Jobson James Insurance Brokers and its specialist employee benefits practice Jobson James Consulting for an undisclosed sum.
Established in 2010, chartered broker Jobson James has four offices in Birmingham, Dudley, Leominster and Kidderminster.
Jobson James director Martin James will remain with the business along with all of the 43 staff.
The commercial broker specialises in the rail, real estate and trade credit sectors, as well as high net worth.
This is Aston lark
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns