Aston Lark has bought Jobson James Insurance Brokers and its specialist employee benefits practice Jobson James Consulting for an undisclosed sum.
Established in 2010, chartered broker Jobson James has four offices in Birmingham, Dudley, Leominster and Kidderminster.
Jobson James director Martin James will remain with the business along with all of the 43 staff.
The commercial broker specialises in the rail, real estate and trade credit sectors, as well as high net worth.
This is Aston lark
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1